Qatar Airways QSuite: A Business cabin with a new level of comfort
The world’s most popular airline, Qatar Airways, serves destinations in all parts of the world and offers air travelers great flexibility in their flight plans. Indeed, the latter offers business class flights to more destinations in the world than any other air carrier, with the aim of offering unparalleled comfort for its passengers.
To do this, Qatar Airways has innovated in its Business Class, by setting up a Qsuite for its travelers wishing to treat themselves to the height of luxury, during their flight.
All flight attendants at QSuite have been trained to be efficient and courteous to their passengers and are aware of what their customer expects from them. In order to provide an exceptional flight experience to their guests, every flight attendant is knowledgeable about their profession and has the training necessary to handle any situation that may arise. This will allow the attendant to handle any situation efficiently and keep your trip on the plane going smoothly.
The QSuite, a new Business class transformable and privatized Business class
Qatar Airways has succeeded in creating a modular private suite for each seat in the cabin. Each seat, configured in 1-2-1, is covered in hand-stitched Italian leather with a satin rose gold finish. Thanks to modular and sliding panels, the two side-by-side seats in the central aisle can be transformed into a single suite with a double bed and two screens. The configuration goes so far as to be able to create a private lounge for four people. Travelers will be able to work together, dine and have a good time, while isolating themselves from the rest of the cabin.
QSuite is the first seat capable of converting into a double bed in Business class and is composed of modular panels allowing passengers to recreate their own private or convivial space. Likewise, the television screens can be moved to allow passengers in a space of up to four people.
The unique features of QSuite provide the ultimate personalization experience for Qatar Airways Business Class passengers, free to create a specific environment according to their needs.
This unique concept, allowing privileged passengers to enjoy a First Class Business Class experience, it is the first airline in the world to offer Business Class with seats facing the opposite direction of travel. The Qatari national company never ceases to amaze its customers.
Qatar Airways Business Class suites have doors, of course. The seats are bigger and give the impression of having more legroom.
QSuites is made up of modular panels allowing passengers to recreate their own private or convivial space. It is the first seat capable of converting into a double bed in Business class. Also, the television screens can be moved to create a common space for four passengers.
Each suite has mood lighting, TV and perfectly flat beds, setting new standards of comfort.
The square cabin seats offer passengers the possibility of facing backwards and forwards. In addition, they provide access to a multimedia panel with all types of electrical outlets, with USB, HDMI and NFC ports.
Passengers will also receive from Qatar Airways, a travel kit that includes exclusive skin care products and accessories from two Italian luxury brands, BRIC’s and Castello Monte Vibiano.
For long-haul night flights and very long-haul flights.Double beds, perfectly flat, are offered to customers, for a perfect trip in Business Class.
This option will, of course, be complemented by a bedtime turndown service, including: cushions, a comfortable mattress, a duvet, a nightgown and slippers from The White Company.
Entertainment in Qsuite
With over 4,000 options to choose from, travelers will just have to make their choice, via Oryx One.
As an added bonus, travelers have the option of sending and receiving SMS or MMS, e-mails, or surf the Internet via their smartphones or laptops, using the built-in OnAir GSM / WiFi service.
Availability of the Qsuite
The Qatar Airways Airline Qsuite is currently offered on flights to and from the following cities:
– Cape Town (CPT), Flights No: QR 1369/1370
– Johannesburg (JNB), Flights No: QR 1363/1364
– Bangkok (BKK), Flights No: QR 830/831; QR 832/833
– Bangalore (BLR), Flights No: QR 572/573
– Canberra (CBR), Flights No: QR 906/907
– Colombo (CMB), Flights No: QR 668/669
– Hong Kong (HKG), Flights No: QR 816/815, QR 818/817
– Maldives (MLE), Flights No: QR 672/673, QR 674/675
– Mumbai (BOM), Flights No: QR 556/557
– Shanghai (PVG), Flights No: QR 870/871
– Sydney (SYD), Flights No: QR 906/907
– Singapore (SIN), Flights No: QR 942/943, QR 944/945, QR 946/947
– Beijing (PEK), Flights No: QR 892/895 and QR 896/895
– Tokyo (NRT), Flights No: QR 806 and QR 807
– Tokyo (HND), Flights No: QR 812 and QR 813
– Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Flights No: QR 844/845, QR 848/849, QR 852/853
– Auckland, Flights No: QR 920/921
– Adelaide (ADL), Flights No: QR 914/915
– New Delhi (DEL), Flights No: QR 578/579
– Seoul (ICN), Flights No: QR 858/859
– Amsterdam (AMS), Flights No: QR 273,274
– Berlin (TXL), Flights No: QR 77/78, QR 81/82
– Frankfurt (FRA), Flights No: QR 69/70
– London (LHR), Flights No: QR 1/2, QR 5/6, QR 7/8, QR 15/16
– Paris (CDG), Flights No: QR 37/38
– Stockholm (ARN), Flights No: QR 171/172
– Zurich (ZRH), Flights No: QR 95/96
– Munich (MUC), Flights No: QR 57/58, QR 59/60
– Milan (MXP), Flights No: QR 123/124, QR117 / 118, QR127 / 128
– Copenhagen (CPH), Flights No: QR 161/162
In the Middle-East
– Kuwait (KWI)
– Muscat (MCT)
– Beirut (BEY)
In the Americas
– Chicago (ORD), Flights No: QR 725/726
– Houston (IAH), Flights No: QR 713/714
– New York (JFK), Flights No: QR 701/702, QR 703/704
– Washington D.C. (IAD), Flights No: QR 707/708
– Los Angeles (LAX), Flights No: QR 739 and QR740
– Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW), Flights No: QR 729 and QR730
– Sao Paulo (GRU), Flights No: QR 773 and QR774
– Buenos Aires (EZE), Flights No: QR 773 and QR774